St Andrew’s Church
Click here to read the Annual Report (February 2017).
Click here to read the Space Utilization Study (March 2016).
Past copies of sermons can be found by clicking here.
The Diocese of Maine
Diocese of Maine: Official information and links to everything Episcopalian within the State. Click below for links to information on the 196th Diocesan Convention (it was held October 23-24, 2015 in South Portland)
The Anglican Community
- Link to the recent letter issued by the House of Bishops
- Links to everything officially connected to the Episcopal Church everywhere
- Link to the Episcopal Church Canons and Constitution updated following the 2012 General Convention
- Link to information on the next Presiding Bishop, The Right Rev. Michael B. Curry
Anglicans Online: The renowned, excellent and comprehensive website about everything Anglican
Anglican Communion Office, London: A virtual tour of our worldwide communion, with links to national churches & news
Camp Bishopswood: Located on Lake Megunticook in Hope, Maine, the Primary Goals of Bishopswood are for children to live in a Christian community and to affirm the uniqueness of each person as a being created by God in God’s image.
Episcopal Church Annual, The Red Book Online:: Information on everything Episcopalian for you beyond Maine
The Church at Worship
- Calendar of the Church Year, Episcopal Church, USA The official liturgical calendar, with links to the scripture readings as appointed for The Holy Eucharist
- Daily Office Published online for each day of the year so that you can read, print out and pray Morning & Evening Prayer from The Book of Common Prayer: just scroll down and join in at your computer!
- Forward Day By Day Today’s devotional online from this popular and venerable series–a mini meditation for you, based on a daily scripture selection
- Lectionary A collection of Lectionary resources for the Episcopal Church
Church News, Information, & Issues
- Church Times An independent weekly newspaper mainly about the Church of England–good coverage of events & issues in the wider Anglican Communion
- Episcopal News Service The news service of the Episcopal Church, USA
- Evangelical Lutheran Church of America Our partner in Called to Common Mission–their official, national website
- Taize Community From the famous ecumenical monastic community founded following World War II, in France, near the site of medieval Benedictine Cluny–enjoy something of the spirit of this community and place that has attracted so many thousands over the years.